There are many fine restaurants on Kaua’i. Among some of the more popular restaurants…
- Roy’s – across the road from Kaihuna at Plantation Gardens
- Keoki’s Paradise – across the road from Kaihuna at Plantation Gardens (the patio is great for drinks and pupu’s – – kids will enjoy the Hula Pie!)
- Duke’s Kauai – great for beachfront pupu’s or upstairs dining!
- Dondero’s – Fine Italian dining at the Grand Hyatt down the road
- Tidepools – poolside dining at the Hyatt
- The Beach House – (near Spouting Horn – about 10 mins. drive)
- Casa di Amici (review) – (5 mins., homey Italian dining)
- Kalaheo Steak House (review) – (a local favorite in Kalaheo, 15-20 mins.)
- Brick Oven Pizza – (arguably the best pizza on the islands, also
- Gaylord’s – (fine dining at Kilohana, between Koloa and Lihue, 15-20 mins.)
- Sunday Brunch at the Hyatt – (exquisite)
- Brennecke’s – (5 mins. away at Poipu Beach Park, casual, great for family dining!)
A free magazine featuring many of the restaurants with sample menus is available in Koloa and elsewhere, check it out online!